Career changes
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
Stand for the best
Managing Oneself
Intelligent Career
Managing Oneself
Strategize to Win
Plan B
Working Identity
Robert Gerberg's job changing system
What color is your parachute?
I don't know what I want, but I know it's not this
I could do anything if I only knew what it was
The Start-up of You
The opt-out revolt
The 2009 What color is your parachute?
Alternative careers for teachers
How to quit your day job and live out your dreams
The pathfinder
Change Your Career
Career Comeback
Coach yourself to a new career
Fail fast, fail often
Jumping Ship
Get the right job, right now !
Love lifted me
Go hire yourself an employer
Test-Drive Your Dream Job
How to Get a Job You'll Love
ADD on the job
Soloing
Transitions between faculty and administrative careers
Browse free books to read online
Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.
Fiction
- All Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Children's Fiction
- Mystery & Detective
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Thriller & Suspense
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels & Comics
- Humor
- Short Stories
- Horror
- Young Adult Fiction
- Western
Non-fiction
- All Non-fiction
- History
- Biography & Memoir
- Religion & Spirituality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Travel
- Philosophy
- Business & Economics
- Science
- Art & Photography
- Cooking
- Self-Help
- Music
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Humor
- True Crime