Divination
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
Teach Yourself Fortune Telling
A Tale of the I Ching
Gypsy Fortune-Telling Cards
Cato maior de senectute
The illustrated guide to divination
I ching
The Element illustrated encyclopedia of mind, body, spirit & earth
A guide for the advanced soul
Lillian Too's Chinese Wisdom
Coin Divination
Predicting the future
I Ching
Halloween
How to read the tarot
Ancient Egyptian divination and magic
Inside degrees
Praktisch pendelboek
A guide to the I Ching
I ching clarified
Gnostic tarot
The I ching of the goddess
The religious system of the Amazulu
African divination systems
The elements of the I Ching
Feng-shui astrology
Crystal Decoder
The Celestine Prophecy - An Adventure
Worlds full of signs
Kitchen table tarot
The I Ching workbook
Browse free books to read online
Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.
Fiction
- All Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Children's Fiction
- Mystery & Detective
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Thriller & Suspense
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels & Comics
- Humor
- Short Stories
- Horror
- Young Adult Fiction
- Western
Non-fiction
- All Non-fiction
- History
- Biography & Memoir
- Religion & Spirituality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Travel
- Philosophy
- Business & Economics
- Science
- Art & Photography
- Cooking
- Self-Help
- Music
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Humor
- True Crime