Skip to content
pandatutor® Log in
Panda Tutor

Linear operators

Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.

🔄 Show different books

Vector measures

Joseph Diestel

1977

Linear operator theory in engineering and science

Arch W. Naylor

1971

Random linear operators

A. V. Skorokhod

1984

Infinite groups

Tullio Ceccherini-Silberstein

2006

Numerical methods for linear control systems

Biswa Nath Datta

2004

Classes of linear operators

Seymour Goldberg, M. A. Kaashoek, Gohberg, I. et al.

1990

The Ruelle-Araki transfer operator inclassical statistical mechanics

Dieter H Mayer

1980

Practical linear algebra

Gerald E. Farin

2014

Unbounded linear operators

Goldberg, Seymour

1985

Factorization of matrix and operator functions

H. Bart

2008

Linear functional equations

A. B. Antonevich

1996

Basic classes of linear operators

Seymour Goldberg, Marinus A. Kaashoek, Israel Gohberg

2004

Unbounded Self-adjoint Operators on Hilbert Space

Konrad Schmüdgen

2012

Practical linear algebra

Dianne Hansford, Gerald Farin

2004

Operator Inequalities of Ostrowski and Trapezoidal Type

Sever Silvestru Dragomir

2012

Spectral approximation of linear operators

Françoise Chatelin

1983

Infinite Matrices and their Finite Sections

Marko Lindner

2006

Selected problems of weighted approximation and spectral analysis

N. K. Nikolʹskiĭ

1976

Teorii︠a︡ lineĭnykh operatorov v gilʹbertovom prostranstve

I. M. Glazman, N. I. Akhiezer

1961

Positive operators

Charalambos D. Aliprantis, Owen Burkinshaw

2006

Automatic continuity of linear operators

Allan M. Sinclair

1976

Introduction to the theory of linear nonselfadjoint operators

Gohberg, I.

1969

Interpolation, Schur functions, and moment problems

Daniel Alpay, Gohberg, I.

2006

Traces and determinants of linear operators

Seymour Goldberg, Nahum Krupnik, Gohberg, I. et al.

2000

Linear operators

Nelson James Dunford, Nelson Dunford, Neilson Dunford et al.

1958

Partial Differential Equations and Functional Analysis

Erik Koelink, Ben de Pagter

2006

Structure of Hilbert Space Operators

Chunlan Jiang

2006

Numerical ranges II

F. F. Bonsall

1973

Applied functional analysis and partial differenctial equations

Milan Miklavčič

1998

Cordes' two-parameter spectral representation theory

D. F. McGhee

1988

Browse free books to read online

Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.

Fiction

Non-fiction

Poetry & Drama