Self-acceptance
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
Hey, Al
Reconciliations
Loser
Eyeless in Gaza
Ghost boy
No body's perfect
Tickly Octopus
"I want to change, but I don't know how"
Stiller
The compassionate mind
Caramba
Black storm comin'
Healing Feelings from Your Heart
Ten Things I Hate About Me
Gracefully Grayson
嫌われる勇気
The Myth of Self-esteem
101 Ways Black Women Can Learn to Love Themselves
Little Eagle learns to fly
Just as I am
Choosing Up Sides
Choke
Minikin
Perfect tail
Power is within you
Pretend I'm dead
The courage to win
Hello Groin
Alexis, the icing on the cupcake
Still life with bread crumbs
Browse free books to read online
Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.
Fiction
- All Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Children's Fiction
- Mystery & Detective
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Thriller & Suspense
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels & Comics
- Humor
- Short Stories
- Horror
- Young Adult Fiction
- Western
Non-fiction
- All Non-fiction
- History
- Biography & Memoir
- Religion & Spirituality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Travel
- Philosophy
- Business & Economics
- Science
- Art & Photography
- Cooking
- Self-Help
- Music
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Humor
- True Crime