Weight control
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
Artichoke's heart
Girls under pressure
Dinah and the Green Fat Kingdom
Food For Fuel
The Chopra Center Cookbook
Pretty Face
Skinny
Romancing the stove
The fat girl
Shrink to fit
Kim
Keeping the Moon
Life in the fat lane
Wise Guides
It's not about food
Life in the fat lane
I wish I were thin, I wish I were fat
The new glucose revolution
Fat Glenda turns fourteen
Photo Perfect (Girls Only!, Book 7)
Pettifur
The earth, my butt, and other big, round things
Food in schools
The summer I lost it
Exercise for Weight Management (Nutrition and Fitness for Teens)
Fat Glenda's summer romance
Catundra
Girls under pressure (Girls #2)
Nothing's Fair in Fifth Grade
Vb6 Eat Vegan Before 6
Browse free books to read online
Book Explorer lets readers browse the free, readable part of the Open Library catalogue by familiar genres, or by the exact subject tags Open Library assigns each book. Every book has its own page with a reader where one is available, plus links to Open Library, your library, Libby and Amazon.
Fiction
- All Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Children's Fiction
- Mystery & Detective
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Thriller & Suspense
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Graphic Novels & Comics
- Humor
- Short Stories
- Horror
- Young Adult Fiction
- Western
Non-fiction
- All Non-fiction
- History
- Biography & Memoir
- Religion & Spirituality
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Travel
- Philosophy
- Business & Economics
- Science
- Art & Photography
- Cooking
- Self-Help
- Music
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Recreation
- Humor
- True Crime